N'awlins at heart

Monday, February 04, 2008

Work is work, and home is home.

So, today I'm at work. At my new desk. Not bad, not bad. It's been rather quiet. Being on the bright side has a few good points. I am more aware of my coffee drips and other such messes. So it feels better to keep my area a clean environment.

As you read last time we are switching to T-Mobile. Our new phones should be here tomorrow. The way I understood it is we get the phones, do some magic abracadabra crap and voila, numbers are transferred. Apparently that is not the case. I spoke with W1 at around 4:00 PM. A few hours later (6:00 PM to be exact) I called her back. To my surprise, someone let Sprint in on our rouse. So it looks like our numbers have already been transferred. Unfortunately the phones do not come charged, and if you call one of our cell phones it goes straight to voice mail. If you try to call from one of our cell phones, you get a message stating you are not a Sprint customer and need to contact your service provider. Either way is fine. The phones will come when they come (tomorrow I'm sure).

Looking forward to the wedding. It will be nice to see people we have not seen in ages. And in H2's case, we get to meet friends we have never met.

Well kids, considering it is a school night I guess this is all you get. Until next time...

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

New phones, yay!

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What school night? Tommorrow's Mardi Gras! A holiday! Right?!? What? Not a holiday in Houston? Damn... sux to be you!!

See you guys soon. Hopefully before the wedding so we can have pizza and crawfish, but not on the same day!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

cleaner desk environment? I feel your joy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home