N'awlins at heart

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wish bone

As you all know, we stayed in Houston this year for Christmas. We also stayed here for Thanksgiving. Due to this, we had our own turkey that day. It was really good, and traditionally, we left the wishbone out to dry. It's been sitting next to the kitchen sink for a few weeks and we decided while we were in the kitchen, Christmas was the perfect day to make that wish. So we did.

Now I know normally whomever gets the large end of the wish bone gets the wish. But what if the 2 sides snap apart and the center Y shaped piece flips through the air and hits you in the eye? Because that's exactly what happened. I got hit in the eye with the wish bone. Needless to say I don't expect my wish to come true any time soon.

Merry Christmas all!

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was obviously the wishbone's way of saying "Eye pick you".

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Ahahahahahah!!!!! I was already laughing from your post, then I saw Dad's reply...hahahahah!!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Sounds like I got my wish with the eye shot! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home