N'awlins at heart

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quick note about Coworker D.

He asked for a raise yesterday and their response was "Well, money is tight, company income is down, and, well, it is an election year".

An election year? What does that have to do with anything? W1 and I wondered if they sit around in the corporate office and joke "So and so asked for a raise, and I told him no because it's an election year." "Ha Ha, good one. Next one who asks me I'm gonna tell them it's not feasible at this time 'cause Saturn is in line with Jupiter this month and that puts a damper on all raises this month".

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

"Yes sir, I realize my productivity is down, but I am suffering from stress because, well, money is tight, inflation is up, and well, it IS an election year!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home