N'awlins at heart

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You need to relax.

I had a job dropped in my lap last Thursday that upset me a bit. To top it off, the guy who was originally tasked with the job tried to throw me under the bus about giving him attitude. I'm going to do your job because your boss changed his mind and doesn't want you to do it? Damn right I'm giving you attitude, and I'll call you out in our conversation while I'm at it.

So our guys get the task done, save the day, blah blah blah. Today I run into the guy while I'm reading some paperwork up front putting out more fires. And the douchebag tells me "You should start smoking, it's a great stress release." So once again I had to give this guy a little attitude.

And not that I'm counting but Friday will be 7 months.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You da MAN!!!

w/v "pockfa", noun, an appropriate response to "attitude".

"I met his attitude with a whopping can of 'pockfa' to which he had no recourse but to retreat with his tail between his legs."

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully, the guy who tried to throw you under the bus had NO POCKFA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home