N'awlins at heart

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spread the lie.

People are always complaining about how the government lies to them. So I started thinking, why does the government get all of the fun? We can spread a lie and help people at the same time. Are ya ready? Help me out with this one.

"Did you know, every time you use your turn signal you burn 8 calories!"

It'll totally work. Trust me. I think I'll start with tee shirts. Maybe move on to a billboard. Who knows? Get one of those banners drug behind a plane to fly around the city! Lets get this one out there and make the world a better place.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I

LOVE

YOU

!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure?!?! 'Cause I think left turns are easier to make than right turns, so it follows that signalling a left turn would use fewer calories, say, only 6, as opposed to the 8 calories burned when signalling a right turn? What say you?

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Major Dad said...

Is that why cops are fat? Cuz we don't use turn signals. (Find a cop that does...thats the challenge!)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I'd totally buy the T-shirt!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home