N'awlins at heart

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Like you care...

It seems that I’ve been tagged by Chiapop at Life on the (L)edge. :)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share your ABC s.
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged.
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Available or single? No I am not.

Best Friend? Miguel

Cake or Pie? Red Velvet Cake. (Because it's made with beets).

Drink of choice? Syrah (Or Heineken when I need that old friend)

Essential item for every day use? Laptop.

Favorite Color? Verde (Green)

Google? Numerous times a day.

Hometown? Born in New York, grew up in N'awlins.

Indulgences? You name it.

January or February? February because it's short so paydays are closer together.

Life is incomplete without? Hannah.

Marriage date? June 3rd.

Number of siblings? 3

Oranges or apples? Granny Smith.

Phobias and fears? Fish. Whatever, shut up! You're scared of stuff too.

Quote for the day? "If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." - Zapp Brannigan

Reason to smile? I'm not at work.

Season? Lemon Pepper.

Tag 3 people? I don't know 3 people with blogs that haven't already been tagged.

Unknown fact about me? I got punched in the face 3 times rapid fire 2 nights before I stood in my sisters wedding. I'm glad I don't bruise easily.

Vegetable you hate? Tomatoes, onions, beets, cauliflower, celery, eggplant, cabbage, radishes... Should I keep going?

Worst habit? You name it...

X -rays you’ve had? My foot and my teeth.

Zodiac sign? Sagittarius. (That horse dude.)

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

1. Red velvet is made with beets? Really?
2. Fish? I forgot about that...
3. YOU GOT HIT IN THE FACE BEFORE MY WEDDING?!?!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemon pepper for season!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed out loud at work and startled everyone!

w/v "criess" - a short cry ending in an hissing sound.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Patti, not only did he get hit in the face before your wedding - he put his hands in his pocket like, "pftt, like you're even worth my time," laughed and went on about his bidness. 'Coz my man's hardcore like that!

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Major Dad said...

Wait a minute...2 days before the wedding was my bachelor party. What did you get hit in the face with? hmmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home