N'awlins at heart

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dangerous addiction.

One thing you may not know about me is that I have a sick addiction to office supplies. Whenever we go to the grocery store, or Wal-Mart, or anywhere that sells post it's or packages of pens, I have to go look at them. I don't know why it is. I just want a lot of cool pens, and stuff to write on. I rarely use any of them, I just want them. It scares even me sometimes.

So as we are relaxing, watching TV tonight W1 turns to me and says "I have to go to Office Depot tomorrow and pick up some stuff for work. I'll probably go in the morning while you are still sleeping and get it out of the way".

What the Hell is that? She's walking through rows and rows of office supplies while I'm at home probably dreaming about them. Have I done something wrong? Are you mad at me? I mean it has half of the words "office supplies" in the name.

On the contrary my love, we can get up early tomorrow if you like. I've been eyeing poster board online all day. :D

3 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

You guys are so silly! I dream about a rubber band ball. I don't actually own one, but I covet one very badly.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO my son!!! I love going to Office Depot!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Major Dad said...

Maybe after all these years, we have become like real brothers!!! Office supplies rock! (Thats why I steal them every chance I get)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home