N'awlins at heart

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where is my mind?

Our friend Owen is in town so we've been staying up a bit late. We went to sleep at 1:00 AM and I woke up this morning at 8:00 AM. The reason for this was a bit crazy. I was dreaming Uncle Fester was trying to sexually assault me. Not an actor, or someone who looks like him. It was The Uncle Fester. I was punching him to keep him away, but he kept trying to grope me.

It was really strange and I ended up finding a hatchet on the bathroom sink (not ours, I'm not sure whose house we were in, The Addams home maybe). I had to hit him in the back of the head with the hatchet. After hitting him 2-3 times with the back side of the hatchet I woke up. I laid there for about 45 minutes but could not fall back asleep. So I got up and started a pot of coffee. How's that for an interesting and exciting start of your day?

What was all that about?

On another note we were talking with a Realtor and she mentioned "cooking a house". I had never heard of this but apparently it's a way to commit insurance fraud. She said they spray the bottoms of the walls with water, then they turn up the heater to about 80-90 degrees and leave for 2 weeks. Apparently the heat and moisture will cause a lot of mold. Now in my opinion, if you are smart enough to think up that scheme, you should be smart enough to teach science.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Uncle Fester? Really?

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger H1 said...

Yes indeed. Very unimpressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home