N'awlins at heart

Friday, October 23, 2009

"Imma come back to this Wendy's, it makes me feel like I'm home."

We decided to do something fast and easy for dinner, so we hit up Wendy's. I have to say this is the worst Wendy's ever. We had to wait in line for 10 minutes before this brain surgeon took our order. Which wouldn't be too bad, except we were the only people in the restaurant.

When it came time to place my order, the conversation went something like this:

"What can I getcha?"

"A #2, no tomatoes, no onions."

"You want the combo?"

"Naw, just the fries."

I mean seriously, isn't the #2 a combo? Once we finished ordering she starts to put the food on the tray and she put down 2 orders of fries. I immediately picked one order up and tossed it over the counter and yelled "Dumbass! That was supposed to be a chili!".

Okay, actually that's what I thought, instead I pointed at one and said "Um, that was supposed to be a chili." So she said "Aw, just keep the extra fries", and made my chili. We sat down to eat and the fun ensued.

The couple after us ordered 4 combo's. Lucky for them, another lady who actually had her shit together started taking the orders. And barking them. The 4 combos happened to be Baconators! And the brain surgeon that took our order only had enough bacon to make 3. So the demanding cashier tells brain surgeon to cook more bacon in the oven.

"Which button do I push?"

"The one that says Cook Bacon." And she called it out loud! Ms. Dorothy from Circle K style.

Seriously. It was coming from the kitchen and it made me miss the Big Easy.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

haha - when I saw the post title I knew the cashier would be talking on the cellphone while she took your order and then confused when your order came to $10.78 and you gave her $11.03....

"the one that says cook bacon" - fawesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home