N'awlins at heart

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I don't wanna be healthy.

Well, I do but I don't want to work for it. I guess I can, but why do I gotta get old? I miss not worrying about what I ate or drank. I miss smoking. But not all of the crap with it. And definitely not the money it cost.

I visited a doctor yesterday and it appears I have high blood pressure, and my cholesterol ain't that great either. Who would have thought? Growing up in New Orleans with all that delicious fried seafood. My mouth is watering right now.

Due to the blood pressure I was given some pills to try. Now you know we immediately went online to check the side effects. Cold like symptoms, sinus infections, and swelling of the limbs. What the hell is that? Why can't the side effect ever be rose smelling flatulence? Or what about 6 pack abs? I mean really. Does it always have to be diarrhea with fainting?

Okay, so we're watching our intakes a little more often than we use to. It's all good. I like oatmeal. And pistachio's are heart smart. Says so on the package.

6 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

<3

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger ellie said...

Umm broder....don't know if you got the memo on pistachio's but umm, wow don't know how to tell you this...they've got SALMONELLA!!! Salmonella comes with sides effects of explosive diarrhea wif fainting. Ok, just an FYI. I lufts you alot alot.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Explosive? Woah dude!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

haha!!! I wanna see Stalker fill your pockets with cheerios before you go to work like the commercial! haha!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Major Dad said...

You aint old until your tool don't work!!!!!! Everything else is secondary. Now, if the tool ain't working then you mind as well pack it up!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahaha

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Aint nothing wrong with the tool. Hence why I shoving Cheerios in his pocket all the damn time. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home