N'awlins at heart

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your horoscope *

* "While you've always believed in love at first sight, ten years of marriage will soon test your faith in love at repeated sight."

Ok, that was Monday's horoscope on my "The Onion" calender. W1's boss was frustrated because he couldn't tell which stories were real and which were fake (I'm pretty sure they're all fake) so he gave it to her to give to me.

Sorry for the neglect, I just didn't want to bore you complaining about my job. It's hard. It's a lot of new stuff that I have never done before, but at the same time it's very challenging. I do enjoy that part. I guess it comes with the territory.

We had a great visit to NOLA last weekend. We caught some parades, got to visit H2 at work, and got to visit with a few friends. And we had a place to ourselves courtesy of Kenellie. Thanks so much you guys. Molly was precious as usual. Even when she tried to throw leaves on me and hit me in the nuts. They are fine in case you're wondering. My nuts can take a licking. (Sorry Chia but it's funny to me every time I say it.)

Speaking of the kids they were all precious. I love spending time with them. P+J have some great kids.

Once again I'll continue with the subject of kids. What is up with the reality show about kids beauty pagent? Talk about child abuse. They make these kids up, whiten their teeth, and parade their "beauty" on stage. Okay, when they have no enamel by the time they hit 20, and their teeth are rotting out, who are they gonna blame? And who are the judges? Someone needs to look in the parking lot for the white van with no windows and "free candy" painted on the side. Why isn't Chris Hanson interviewing those guys? I'm sorry, it just don't seem right to me.

Lastly, dentists are evil. It's no wonder I haven't gone in a while. I went about 2 weeks ago and one of the first things they asked was if I had hot and cold sensitivity on any of my teeth. I answered "no". They drilled and refilled a few fillings and solved that problem. 2 of the teeth they redid now have major hot and cold sensitivity. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

"the white van with no windows and "free candy" painted on the side" ... I almost pissed myself!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

hahaha - I almost spit out my drink a few times reading this post. You may be busy at work but you sure haven't lost your (warped) sense of humor!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger H1 said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My nuts can take a licking"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home