N'awlins at heart

Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally legal!

Okay, I'm not talking about the girl in W1's blog post, I'm talking about me. I went to court yesterday to fight my tickets and they were both dropped. $300 to the lawyer, and no insurance hike. I don't know what happened, because the officer was there. I saw him. But after about 15 minutes they called my name and said that the charges were dropped and I was free to go.

Work yesterday went pretty well. I have been testing a new "Gaming Mouse", and my boss made the comment that I should try it on a game. So I brought in Prey today and got to play games at work for a few hours. Not bad. I've had worse jobs.

I finally saw another Scion with W1's halo headlights. I have to saw those things look mean. I'm glad she enjoys her car. Maybe I should get on ebay and do some searching for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home