N'awlins at heart

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bikini car wash!

Well, minus the bikinis. But we'll get back to that.

Last night went well. W1's friend Julie (Pronounced Joux-lee) came by for dinner. We made lasagna (Pronounced lasagna) and it was delicious. After I finished a slice I wanted one more, but I didn't want to look like a pig. So imagine how happy I was when Julie asked for seconds. Not only was I able to get more, but it also let me know she really liked it. It was nice to have company again as it has been a while. R is working on moving so he hasn't been by in a while. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have alone time, but coming from NOLA there's always that urge to entertain. Plus I can't wait for leftovers.

We slept in this morning. (More me sleeping in anyways.) Once I dragged my lazy ass out of bed, we went out on the bike. We went to Mission Burrito which was delicious as always. Then we went out and cruised around for a few hours. It was a nice ride. Afterwards we came home and took a nap. Nightmares ensued. For real. W1 dreamed someone stole her car, and I dreamed I reenlisted in the NAVY. WTF? Like for real.

After that we decided "She who is of Thunder and Lightning" needed a bath. In a bad way. Dead bugs from the NOLA trip, mud from the NOLA trip, ashes from different trips, and just plain bird crap. The truck and the bike didn't get a bath this week, but all energy needed to be put into W1's ride. Which is once again sparkle fresh. Bling Bling!

While at the car wash I had to laugh. As we're drying, cleaning, vacuuming (you get where I'm going with this). As we're working on the car 3 guys pull up next to us. While one guy starts drying and cleaning his car, the other two light up a blunt and watch him work. I'm sorry, but that's funny stuff right there.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

That was the craziest thing I have ever seen at a car wash. Big balls right dere.

Thanks for the good eats!!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

They must've been confused - NEXT Sunday is 4/20!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home