N'awlins at heart

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He's still the king.

I was going to go off about my drive home, but I'm too shitty to bring it up. I will say one thing though, I'm glad i didn't take the bike today. The way these idiots were driving I would have been haulin' ass to get home. And sure enough, there he was. The king of shake shake. Same place, shooting radar. And I don't think he would have let me slide twice. I'm just sayin!










On another note, I went to check the mail yesterday. And on my way I walked past the pool. And I noticed something. There is a knife in the pool. Let me say it again. THERE IS A KNIFE IN THE POOL. I mean really? Seriously?

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you noticed anybody missing from the neighborhood lately? Hmmmmm???

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Maybe they want it to be all nice and rusty before they use it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home