N'awlins at heart

Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Walk with the animals, talk to the animals..."*

I rode home from work Thursday and all was good. It was a nice peaceful ride. Pretty windy, but all in all decent. Once I arrived home we headed out to the mall. Once again not bad, pretty uneventful. Until we got home. That's when we pulled up and I noticed my blinker was dangling. I had done some minor repairs with silicone in the past (And subsequently crunched said blinker in the plastics putting it back together.) I guess the wind was the final straw. It was barely held on by a small dab of silicone and the wires were seared. So it's beyond repair. Looks like I'm shopping for new blinkers this weekend. I'm thinking I want something along the lines of these, but I'm going to check a few shops locally first.

I was looking through some old discs last night and stumbled across a few pictures. I remember S1+o asked about these a few weeks ago and I could never find them. Well, now I have. Just remember, they looked a little more "authentic" on a 14" CRT than they do on today's HD Flat Panel monitors and laptop screens etc...

* I think it was on an Audubon Zoo commercial.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Hahahahaha!!! I LOVE those pics!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Even after all these years, you look exactly the same. How you get dat?? Too funny love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home