N'awlins at heart

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Like I would even forget...

(Well, I did forget to mention it.) One of the biggest highlights of our trip to NOLA this time was Saturday night. S1+o came out with us. She is usually stuck watching the kids when we all go out but ChiaMom was kind enough to babysit for her. (We love you mom!) I had so much fun going out with my sis. It has really been a long time. I'm talking High School. Well, maybe a year or so afterwards but still. (No, I will not put how many years ago that was into numbers so don't ask. Ha ha ha!) I forgot how much fun it is to party with her, and I had a great time. I think we will have to give them advanced warning next time we come in too.

Not trying to hurt feelings, I had fun with everyone going out with us. I just wanted to note that it was a rare occasion and very nice to have S1+o join us.

5 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

You are so sweet, I had a great time too. I don't know what to say about our "dueling spouses" though!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger H1 said...

Yeah for real. Ha ha ha. What was up with that?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

J and I are like puppies. You are sometimes not sure if we are playing or fighting. Let me reassure you, we are always playing. We just play rough. Before H2's surgery, I used to "play" with him too. haha Keeps me from beating up on poor H1.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, bro. I realize that every once in a while you want to just smack yo ol lady. But you cant, right!. I'm here to tell you, I'm here for you, bro. LOL!!!!! I had a great time with all of you and lookin foreward to next time.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger H1 said...

I appreciate the love! Thanks for lookin' out for me. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home