N'awlins at heart

Monday, May 21, 2007

And the bonus.

I forgot to mention while I was riding around yesterday, on the way home, I passed a car. When I realized what he was doing I immediately slowed down than matched speed with him. I rode next to him for about 30 seconds and I don't think he even realized I was there. He appeared to be reading page 2 of a 5-6 page document (Stapled and folded over). All this while driving up the road. When I saw a girl flying over the MRB steering with her knee and using her hands to braid her hair I thought I had seen it all. But for the 2nd time in Houston, I have now seen 2 people driving in traffic reading. What is wrong with these people?

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'd always read while in traffic on the interstate. Sick, I know but damn, it gets boring!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I was in Metairie recently stuck in traffic (slow-moving, but moving nonetheless) and saw a guy reading a book!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home