N'awlins at heart

Thursday, June 14, 2007

W1 update...

After visiting the doctor this morning, it appears that W1 pulled 2 muscles in her back (across each shoulder blade), 1 in her neck, and also has a bruised diaphragm (yeah, the thing that helps you breathe. Last time I checked, breathing was good.) The doctor told her to get some rest, gave her some pain killers, and told her to lay on a heating pad the rest of the day. So guess where she is. Yep, you guessed it. Sitting at work typing.

I will definitely be working this weekend. I am usually a nice, laid back guy. (Ok, at least I pretend to be). But sometimes I have to draw the line. W1 has a friend coming in to visit for the weekend. The same friend who she has covered for on numerous occasions at work. The same friend who is so imcompetent, that W1 can't take 1 day off of work to recover after a freakin CAR ACCIDENT, because this friend can't do the job she was hired for. Yeah, I just don't see myself looking this girl in the face and being all smiling and happy. Instead, I will sit at work and try to make a few extra dollars.


3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

At least someone loves me!!!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, you have more than just H1 who loves you and you know it!
Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you are feeling much better soon. Pulled muscles are the worst! Everytime you move an inch...OUCH!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I'm still jealous she's coming to visit and I'm not!!! BTW, you two (W1 and H1) are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home