N'awlins at heart

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On the road again...

Looks like I've been tasked with another 3.5 hour install, which means you all get punished with another blog post. Hee Hee Hee.

It appears that H2 has made it back to New Orleans. Good job there. I hear it rained the whole way. That sucks but it makes sense. It rained all last night and was still raining a little when I left for work. The storms probably followed him the whole way. But, the good news is, about 1/2 hour after I got to work, the weather turned gorgeous. So everyone in New Orleans should prepare for a great Wednesday (and Bike Night) over there.

Speaking of bike night, I'm not sure what tomorrows plans look like. A few people said they were meeting up at the Starbucks by our house and heading out to ride from there. Probably cruising downtown and such. I'll have to message some of them and see if they are staying on back roads. I don't want to hit the highway until I get my chain changed out. (Does my chain hang low? Why yes, yes it does.) The good news is, H2 got it ordered from D+L in NOLA for a lot cheaper than I was about to pay here. And they said it would be in by the weekend so I can pick it up while we are in for the wedding.

We had a good time with H2 in town. it made for a not so lonely Easter. Apparently we did miss out on the first half of Kenellie's poop stories. That's right, I said stories, as in the plural form of story. I guess there were a few of them. I'll have to have him fill me in. Hey, you know where I could read about them? On his blog. Oh wait, no I can't... (Ha ha, I got you good, effer!) I did see the update though, niiiiiccccceeee...

Ok, my install just crapped out on me so I guess i should get back to doing what I get paid for. And on that note...

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Ahhh, Herrick dinner conversation. Niiiiiice!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Where y'at? Nine days, man... Did you subcontract out to LDB to blog for you?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger H1 said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I was totally gonna blog yesterday but then, well, check W1's blog. LOL

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO EXCUSES!!! We want blog and we want it now!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home