N'awlins at heart

Monday, December 01, 2008

When you believe in things that you dont understand, Then you suffer, Superstition aint the way...

Okay, that was Stevie Wonder right there. No waiting for the *! Respect!

Anyway. I thought I would share some general ramblings. Before Thanksgiving Holidays Coworker-S mentioned he was looking for work outside of our company and he would know Monday (today) what the outcome was. He said he got the job, but now had to decide whether to take it or not. Okay, weird enough. But I try not to concern myself with all that nonsense. Instead I concern myself with others that I meet.

I always thought Coworker-S was the next in line. He went to the same church as the big boss, and they had become pretty good friends. Well I was unaware until recently there is a 2nd in command.

Since I've been in this group there are people I recognize, but don't know who they are. This particular guy is the little fuzzy baby bird. He's the quiet type that you recognize from the halls, but never know what it is they do here. That is until I was copied on a few of his emails. He is a quiet second in command but when it is time to do his job he does it well. Some of his comments sent me to the ground laughing. I have to give him props since he has found polite ways to inform people they are complete idiots. This guy is a true E-Thug. All quiet up front but will belittle the shit out of you over email. Just funny.

Work has been, well, work. I've been pulled onto a project for the last few weeks and I have to say I'm amazed. When I first started testing this thing I was coming home freaking out. I didn't even want my name associated with it, as a tester or otherwise. But it's actually improved drastically. I may have to bring it down when we visit next weekend. Mind you there are still issues. I wrote up 13 today that I found last week, but I had at least 30 more that had been fixed before I got a chance to write them up.

By the way, tomorrow is ChiaMom's birthday and I get to be the first to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Thank you! That's why you're the favorite!! XXXOOO

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

E-thug - I love it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home