N'awlins at heart

Monday, October 06, 2008

We're soooooo screwed.

I have never been big into politics. The presidential election times are usually pretty boring to me. And I don't vote. For people wondering why the answer is simple. It's a lose - lose situation. Especially this year.

Looking at track records, Obama is not the right choice.





McCain is also the wrong choice.






So where does this leave us? Screwed either way? All i can really say is when election day comes, I'll be the one with my head buried deep in the sand with my butt sticking straight up waiting to be screwed.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Do you think they'll buy us dinner first? Nahh, probably not.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Oh sweetheart, you can already assume that position at the gas pump if you'd just like to get it over with now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home