N'awlins at heart

Friday, September 12, 2008

4:30 PM Friday

So far all is well. We have moved everything off the back patio into the house. The bike is in the wheel chock and hopefully isn't going anywhere. We are not feeling effects of Ike yet. They are showing some crazy storm surges in Galveston, but it's nothing like that here. I think for now we are good to go.

I will try to keep everyone posted as long as we have power and maybe if I'm bored enough I'll try to get some video. I guess we'll have to see.

5:00 PM update. I just heard on the news we should start feeling hurricane force winds around 6:30 PM. I guess we'll wait and see.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A running commentary... Excellent!!

We're praying for you.

And don't barbecue in the kitchen!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Why do I have a mental image of you guys making microwave popcorn on the BBQ pit???!!!

Stay safe!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home