N'awlins at heart

Friday, September 12, 2008

Maybe it's the drinkin.

I say it again. Maybe it's the drinkin. But I'm really curious about the squirrels. They were all over before this but now they are nowhere to be found. The winds have picked up more since earlier, but they aren't insane by any stretch. It does make me wonder where the squirrels went though. I haven't seen any. Are they under ground? Are they up north? What's up with em? I'm really quite curious. How far have they traveled since this morning?

There were also birds still chirping around 6:30. Where did they go?


We just had spike #4 so I'll go ahead and post this one.

Love to all.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

The animals are smarter than we are!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I too wonder where they went...it's not like they can travel that far on foot, right? No news channel caught a mass exodus of rodents leaving the city?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home