N'awlins at heart

Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Um, I'm almost 24."

So we stopped at the gas station on the way to the store. As we were walking out the door I heard the employee ask the guy behind us for ID since he was buying beer. His response was "Um, I'm almost 24." That poor old man. 24. He better start worrying about retirement.

Stuff I've been planning to discuss / point out:

Knight Rider GPS. That's right guys. You can turn your car into KIT.

WTF? I would pay good money for one of these. The kicker is that they had a "sample" plate on the DMV homepage. (I was unable to find it, believe me I searched.) I would consider getting a personalized plat with WTF on it.

Okay, an inmate left a toilet paper rose when he escaped. "When the inmate was discovered missing, authorities also found the flower, Howard said. When we asked him about that, he said he felt sorry for the captain for escaping, Howard said. (The flower) looked pretty nice." I was wondering if Jerrod taught him that trick. Ha Ha Ha.

Pamela Anderson auctioned off her Viper to help benefit PETA. Yeah, it's the full leather seats, steering wheel, and gear shift knob package. Moo!!!

Last weekend we went to Galveston. Shortly afterward we came home and found the surf report. Something very helpful before you make your beach plans. The waves were terrible. But it was a good time. We hung out and got some sun. No burns though. I was pleased about that. And we found salt water taffy. I don't know what makes it so delicious, but it really is!

Next weekend I finally get my bike back. I can't wait. I'm gonna ride that thing rain or shine. And I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. But not looking forward to the drive.

3 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Drive = UGH. Peeps = YAY!!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this 60 year old TECHNOLOGY teacher had to be told by a grandchild what "WTF" meant? As H2 would say, "Wh-a-a-a-t?!?!?

So the rumor is true? Y'all are coming in this weekend?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home