N'awlins at heart

Friday, June 06, 2008

It's been a while...

Sorry for the delay in posting. It's been a bit busy here as of late. Work is still going well, and the bosses seem happy with my results so I guess that's a good thing. Last weekend H2 and GF came in for a visit. We all had a really good time. We rode both days on the weekend and got to visit a bike shop. My bike had a few things that needed to get done so it went back to NOLA with H2. He dropped it off at Chuck's shop to have the work done. So at least I know it will be done right.

W1 has been on vacation since Wednesday so I'm glad she is getting a chance to relax. It is long awaited and well deserved time off. Since she was off I drove her car to work Wednesday, then snuck off for about an hour and washed it for her. It hadn't been done since the Galveston trip so I thought it'd be a nice thing to do. Of course it was pouring rain today, but it still needed to be done. Since she had the time off she joined us for lunch. That was a nice treat for me. She hasn't been able to join me for lunch in a long time, and she use to do it a lot.

We are bikeless this week so I'm not sure what the weekend has in store for us. We were considering another Galveston trip but W1 still has 2 bad burn spots from our last trip, so I think it'd be better to llet her heal before we go out and do it again. I am currently reinstalling Windows on 2 test systems so I have Scariest Police Chases on TV. Funny stuff I have to say. Sometimes my job is just awesome.

Other than that there hasn't been much going on. We've gotten a little Guitar Hero time in here and there. I can't wait for the Aerosmith version. And from the looks of it, they're coming out with a Metallica version too (Even though they tried to sue them. Who would have thought? Metallica suing someone?). And a Guitar Hero On Tour. I don't know what that's about but we gotta have it We just do!

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I fucking HATE Metallica ....

but I love you.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, bro, but I still think you are a douche bag!!!HA!HA!HA!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Sounds like life is good for the Houston H's. Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home