N'awlins at heart

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time to freak everyone out.

A friend of mine posted this and this on New Orleans Metroblog. It's amazing what you can find out on the internet. As far as the rotten neighbor site, before anyone asks, no, WE did not post the info on Carlton, but I'm glad someone did. It did say it was an ex resident and was posted September 3, 2007. At a little after 2:AM. (I wonder if they just got back from buying Meth from him.) So it is pretty recent.

I guess that's it for now. Gotta get back to work.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

hahaha!!!!! I thought you guys posted on Carlton - thanks for the clarification.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great websites!! I'm going to show this to my " Command College". All cops should have access to this just to make our jobs easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home