N'awlins at heart

Thursday, January 07, 2010

I make no apologies.

Except when they are due. Although I'm not going to apologize for not blogging. This time I realized I'm not sorry. I couldn't think of anything amuzing to write about so I didn't waste my time boring you all. And as far as what's been going on, you were all either there, or read about it somewhere else. Because I do crap that makes people write about it. Even if it's just a police report. Although I haven't had any of those written up about me recently. Knock on George Washington's dentures.

The last sentence in that paragraph caused me to "google" something. And after googling I discovered why wiki's suck. Yeah, there is a wealth of information out there, but that doesn't mean it is correct.

Case in point:
I googled "were george washington's teeth made of wood" and according to wiki.answers.com, the answer is "his teeth were really made out of wood".








Then, I googled "were george washington's dentures made of wood" and according to wiki.answers.com, the answer is no.













So WTF? Or should I say, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Same site, different answer.

My 2 weeks off was great, and went by way too fast. I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Yes it's Christmas, if you want to call it The Holidays then don't celebrate it, take your ass to work. And don't expect time and a half or double time.

Along the lines of politically correct what is the deal with "Little People"? When I grew up there were midgets and dwarfs. And there are differences. But now we lump them into the category of "Little People". I don't know about all that. I think I would be offended to be called a "Little Person". Hell, I don't think I want to be described as "Little" anything. That's all I'm saying.

I also realized something in the past week or so, given the opportunity I will take killing people on xbox live over blogging. Time and time again. But tonight I decided to do something different. You're welcome. ;)

6 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While killing people on xbox live might be a blast... still, it was nice to hear from you on blogger! The wooden teeth/not wooden teeth, too funny!!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Okay, at first I was all like Hey old man, can I have some butterscotch? I'll peel off the fuzz myself. But then you redeemed yourself with your Xbox reference. Good save!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

One thing you aint love is "little"; hence, why I keep you.

<3

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Deacon Dean said...

A "little" too much info there.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I like how you went from ChiaPop to Deacon Dean with that "little" retort! haha

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Deacon Dean said...

Hahaha... I didn't even notice. I'm normally logged in as Deacon Dean and have to tell it to switch to ChiaPop when I post comments. I just forgot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home