N'awlins at heart

Monday, December 14, 2009

Coworker C and the lunch crew.


I use to blog about coworker C when I first moved here. He was the lab manager in the 2nd lab I worked in. Like typical guys we joked and clowned each other. He is currently in our Friday Lunch Crew which has grown to 10 "regulars" and 2 "sometimes". So every Friday emails bounce around trying to get us to decide on where to go that week. Photoshopped images along with insults are fired repeatedly. Well, coworker C photoshopped me good this past week, and well, if you can't laugh at yourself... I laughed so hard, I wouldn't feel right not sharing.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Hey behbeh!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think this is really photoshopped! Admit it! Come on, admit it!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Looks like your legs....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home