N'awlins at heart

Sunday, December 06, 2009

The List. Birthday, Christmas, whatever...

Just a heads up. Here's my wish list.

Motorcycle Gloves. Black or Red, XL. Which ever.

Icon Dia De Los Muertos Helmet in Black, XL. I've had the current one for about 4 years and it has become quite ripe. I'm just sayin.

Assassins Creed 2 for XBOX 360.

Left 4 Dead 2 for XBOX 360.

And / Or a decent digital camera. I accidently dropped mine about 2 feet off of the ground with the battery door opened and the plastic clip that holds the battery in broke. I called the manufacturer and tried to see if I could order a replacement clip and they told me "The retaining clip is not a replaceable part on that printer." I responded "Well, is it replaceable on the Digital Camera I'm calling about?". After being put on hold for 5 minutes I was informed "The retaining clip is not a replaceable part on that Digital Camera.".

It snowed Friday which was pretty wild. So I got to leave around 3:00. It was a fun drive home. It reminded me of Christmas 2004. Speaking of cold, how about them Saints? 12-0. It had to be cold up in Washington. I swear by the time the season is over they are going to give me a heart attack. They are kicking some serious ass though. Just amazing.

At my work a few of the groups have decorated for the holidays. I noticed in one area they have scented candles, or something that makes a powerful Pumpkin Pie scent. According to Manswers Pumpkin Pie is the scent that causes the highest level of arousal in women. (Of course I can't find the clip.) So I'm wondering how thankful some of these husbands are and they don't even know why.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Thanks for the list dude!!!

So jealous it snowed there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home