N'awlins at heart

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday lunch.

Tomorrow is Friday, and we always try to do a lab lunch. Basically everyone who normally works in the lab (7 of us) try to go to lunch together, and we often invite Coworker C from my old lab among others. It's nice to just get out for a while, and to talk to people away from work.

Our biggest issue has been deciding where to eat. I swear I work with a bunch of candy asses. Okay, I'm just as picky and indecisive but you all don't know that about me. It's all good though because our problem has been solved, and so can yours. Check it out!

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

That's pretty neat!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

That is sooo cool! I watched it fly past Elizabeth's and Dragos to land on the Dry Dock! Dad and I might just have to use that, especially when you guys are coming in on a Friday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home