N'awlins at heart

Monday, February 12, 2007

Look out weekend cause here I come....

Well, not much happened last weekend. Pretty relaxing, hanging out at home, smoking as much as we could before the weekend was over. Today is the day. Quitting smoking today. How is that working out for ya? Not too well. LOL.

I thought it would be fairly easy since the medicine seems to cut the cravings. But it really isn't. I like to smoke. I enjoy it. And I want to keep doing it. Ot's okay though, I just have to set it in my mind that I'm not going to smoke any more.

Work is dragging along as usual. Installing a copy of Windows 2000 to test with. And this is usually the time I would go smoke because it takes forever to install. And this is on some really fast machines. A lot better than Windows 2000 was designed for. Actually, I think most of the time is wasted formatting the drive. But I'm not going to get into all that.

It probably doesn't help that I slept like crap last night. I don't know what was up. I just kept waking up all night, and couldn't get comfortable. The cat, on the other hand didn't look like she had any trouble getting comfortable. She was all sprawled out on the counch during one of my many walks through the apartment at all hours of the morning. I think it's the medicine that we are taking. I've been having weird dreams (listed as a side effect), I just can't remember any of them. Maybe I should have written them down when I woke up. If I even remembered then.

Exactly a week away from the Crawfish boil. I can't wait. I'll make that 6 hour each way drive every weekend for a Crawfish boil. (Hint Hint). I'm just saying. LOL. It should be a really good time though. I think my friend will enjoy it too.

I can't believe S1+o (Ha ha, you'll have to use the acronyms from Life on the (L)edge and do some translations to figure that one out. Ha ha. "If a train leaves Boston at 6:23 AM traveling at 34mph..." Okay, it's Sister one and only. Gosh!) misplaced her cute pink iPod. We are going to have to track it down. I have a bunch more music I went through over the weekend.

Okay, I guess that's it for now.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Maybe we should all create a Legend to place on our sites so evryone will know what we are talking about. Nahh, I love being criptic!!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

You're so sweet, you gave me a cute name AND you feel sorry for me and my ipod...maybe you'll want to help me booby-trap W1's bed? Could be interesting!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home