N'awlins at heart

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Show me those baby blues...

That's right, we have the blues. In more way than one. The Saints, my God, what happened? 16-0 starting the 3rd quarter. Then they came back fast and hard, bringing it to 16-14 only to end at 39-14. They tried though. I'll give them credit. Especially watching the snow fall and seeing their breath coming from the line. Way too cold for me, but then I don't make the kind of money they make. I still have to admit, they had an amazing season.

Again with the blues. After a lot of aggravation trying to get the console off, I got Hannah's blue lights in her dash. I tried LED's first which were super bright but got dull on the edges. Then I switched to blue bulbs which weren't as bright, but more even throughout. I finally came to the decision, ask W1. "Happy wife, happy life!" She chose the bulbs over the LED's. I can't get a good picture at night, and it's dark when I get home from work, so I guess everyone will just have to wait and see. :)

I guess I will now try to enjoy the last few hours of my weekend. Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home