N'awlins at heart

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yo Joe!!!!

Okay, I apologize if this comes out sounding political, because it isn't supposed to be. I went to lunch Thursday with a few guys from work and we were discussing old television shows. I'm not sure how the subject came out but I don't think it really matters.

So we started with the A-Team. Discussing the fact that every time the inevitable went down, there were explosions, gunfire, bombs going off, and anything else imaginable. But no blood. Nobody got hurt, on either side. Good or bad they all came out fine.

Our subject soon moved on to GI-Joe (Caution: Link contains bad language). (General Infantry Joe. You would think they would have named the show after an officer or a medic, someone who stands out. But no, General Infantry Joe it is.) This is where we decided that we have figured out GW's mistake. That's right, the president made a mistake and I'm here to call him out. One word, parachutes. Okay, hear me out. Much like the A-Team, nobody in the GI-Joe cartoon ever dies. They all survive. No blood, no death... And they all have parachutes. Our heroes are cruising along on their motorcycles with side cars, and BOOM, they get hit by a rocket. Luckily they happen to be near a cliff and the explosion throws them. But never fear, they open their parachute and land safely.

This made me think of Afghanistan. They have lots of mountains. If our troops were all equipped with parachutes these wars would be over before we knew it. Lets get moving on this people!

Okay, headlight update. I have emailed the company we bought them from and received a response telling me the blinkers didn't come with the headlights. Which makes me wonder if they even read my email or looked at the pictures I sent. Then when I replied the pictures didn't get sent with the email. So they replied asking that I send the pictures to them. So I responded resending the pictures and noting that they should read the attached previous emails. That was yesterday. Still no word, but I would assume they are closed on the weekends. On the other hand, the blue LED's for W1's dash came in. I think I will attempt to install them tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I'm sure everyone is getting the info on H2 from Taunt Society and Life on the (L)edge so I won't get too much into that. All I want to say is "I Love Ya Bro! Get better soon. We need to ride!!!".

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

I accidently called the White House one day on the autovon line. I think I still have the number. I'll call and offer the suggestion of parachutes! Will get back to you!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger H1 said...

Thanks. Any help is always greatly appreciated. Ha Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home