N'awlins at heart

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Parental Advisory. Mom, don't read. (AL) May contain situations...

So my friend has a 1971 Mustang. It's pretty sweet. He tore apart the engine almost a year ago to rebuild it. There were issues with the engine block, etc... So he finally brought it to a local place that works on race cars. Like the owner has 2 daughters who stock car race.

Long story short, the guy rebuilt it with a custom engine. Custom like, he manufactured his own cam shaft among other things.

So he finally got his car back last night. And it sounds mean. (Note: The video is actually before the custom rebuild, it actually idles even slower than that.) The lope makes it sound like it's about to stall out any second, but at the same time you can tell the car is a beast. He has to put 500 miles on the engine before he can really push it, so we decided to cruise around last night to start on those miles. As we are cruising up highway 6 a guy pulls up next to us (with wife and kids) and yells "Can I stick my dick in your car?"

We lost it. I was laughing to tears! You know the whole time the guy was telling his wife "That car is so hot! Listen to it. If you could fuck a car, that's the one I'd wanna fuck! That car is just hot. I can't contain myself. I have to say something..."

Okay, sorry for the language there but that's the life I was thrown into. I didn't ask to have someone tell me they want to sexually assault my friends car. It just happened.

So on a lighter note. (Not much lighter mind you.) There is a website I'm addicted to that is basically people posting things and other people commenting on them. Pictures, news articles, whatever. I won't mention the name because if you don't go to the site it's probably a good thing.

Yesterday I was scrolling through and someone posted a picture of their apartment stating they walked in during a break-in. Apparently he opened the garage and the robbers bolted out the back door. So I'm reading through the comments and run across this one. Once again I laughed to tears.


4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I would be the one to chase after those punks demanding rape. "HEY - you're not done here son. If you get the xBox, I get some action!"

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Deacon Dean said...

And THAT is why we love you, Hannah!!

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Network Ace said...

nice blog...keep it up

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous police dog handler said...

O.K. - I realize that you made the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home