N'awlins at heart

Saturday, April 23, 2011

In keeping with my current theme.

When Hannah first got her car one of the options was an arm rest. From what I've read most of them don't have one at all, but hers in the only xB I've ever been in.

It was nice to have a little arm rest there for those long drives and it even had a cup holder on the back. But there wasn't much to it. And over time the screw holding it in the back kept coming loose so it wasn't all that stable.

When I was searching online for my car parts I remembered someone mentioning an aftermarket arm rest made for her car so I decided to look into it. Originally around $140 I found it was down to $80. And not a bad item. It was a little wider than the one from Scion and it had storage area. Along with the storage area it came with a 32 disc CD wallet that fit right inside of it.

All in all not a bad deal. She lost the back seat cup holder but that just equals "Quit bringing drinks in my car!". Not to mention there is rarely anyone sitting in the back. We reserve that seat for the sex.

5 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We reserve the front passenger seat too.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss when cars came wth a cigarette lighter! I'm not a smoker, but if we were in the mountains, and stranded, since I don't have a lighter or matches... would be awesome in the car... instead of pretending it is to hook up laptops??? Hahaha

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous romanya vizesi said...

thanks for sharing

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous arkadaş said...

We reserve the front passenger seat too.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous rulman said...

We reserve the front passenger seat too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home