N'awlins at heart

Saturday, August 07, 2010

These are not the droids you're looking for.

We finally treated ourselves to a much needed phone upgrade. W1's battery went out about 6 months ago and we brought it into the store. They told us we were eligible for an upgrade. At this point I politely asked "About that, when does our contract end with you?" He understood and went in the back to see if they had any batteries for our antique phones. (The contract ended in April.)

After much research (sorry I was ignoring everyone on that visit) I decided the droid was the phone I wanted. We waited until we bought the house (changing phone plans shows up on your credit or some nonsense) and fixed the bumper on "She who is of Thunder and Lightning", them moved on to the phones.

All I can say is, BEST PURCHASE EVER! This phone is tha shit! There are apps for everything. One app I installed uses the camera as a barcode scanner, then searches online and compares prices. We are going to the Verizon store today to see if they can transfer our numbers from the old phones to the new. While we are there I'm going to grab a case cover, or car charger or something, and bring it to the register. When the checker scans it and tells me the price, I'm gonna scan it, tell him how much cheaper I can get it on amazon, and put it back. Because I'm just that kind of guy.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Where's the "Like" button?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home