N'awlins at heart

Thursday, May 06, 2010

I changed out a bulb.







Hannah has been posting pictures as we progress so I thought I would do the same. I want to make sure everyone knows that I am doing stuff too. So I changed out a light bulb. Yeah, now that's what I call work.

Okay, actually Johnny Cutcorner struck once again. When he installed the light fixture he only connected 2 of the 3 socket's positive wire. I changed the bulb to no avail. So I had to remove the fixture and reconnect all 3 wires. But, the light is now working proper.

I am too lazy to take a picture of the front of the dishwasher. But he also neglected to screw it to the counter top. Not fun pulling out the top shelf (that's right) and having the whole dishwasher fall on you.

But things are still progressing. And I am almost done hanging curtains! Nice!

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

*shakes fist* Damned curtains.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The joys of being a homeowner!!!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Good job!!!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should talk to Kathleen. She knows ALL ABOUT changing light bulbs via Disney style!...Auntie M

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger H1 said...

Yeah, but these weren't under water. Hee Hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home