N'awlins at heart

Saturday, April 03, 2010

It's just a lazy Saturday.

Trying to keep the mind from swimming I had to look for things to keep occupied today. First on the list, tightening the bike chain. I think all went well. It seemed to be better but I never left 1st gear. I got to the gate of our complex and realized the only thing I grabbed when I walked out the door were a helmet, some tools, and the key. No wallet, no license, no insurance or registration. And the way things are going I would have been "routinely stopped". I just don't have money for the lawyer right now.

Another time passer was the 3 egg omlette. Way delicious. Hannah's had ham, cheddar, and onions. Mine was just ham and cheddar. She didn't even put a dent in hers, I devoured mine. (Okay she ate some but they were HUGE!)

And now I am about to throw some chicken breasts on the grill. Yeah it's 11:00. Doesn't make dinner any less delicious. Plus, it's the weekend. I do what I want.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

"I do what I want." <---hahaha, you're so cute!

Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home