N'awlins at heart

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bragging rights!

I'd like to thank my beautiful wife. Without her, none of this would be possible...

Seriously, none of this would. I'm writing my blog on my new laptop. That's right, Christmas gift. I wanted one so bad but there was no way we could get it. So I thought. But she worked it out. I think we all had a pretty good Christmas Day. The rest of the Holiday Season was not too impressive.

But currently I am bragging about my new laptop. It's like I got 2 new computers. When we go out of town, I have my computer with me now. And when I'm home, I hook it to my USB hard drive, and my 20" flat panel (courtesy of H2), using my wireless keyboard and mouse. It's seriously like having 2 computers. God help us when I get it dual booting with Linux. 4 new computers... AMAZING!

This week has been going by slowly. And for some odd reason I have been more tired than normal. I'm sure I'll snap out of it.

I went on the Scion forums today and found all sorts of cool stuff to deck out DIL1's (W1 to me) ride. It's gonna be sweet! The LED tail lights look so good. I can't wait to get the head lights installed. And then there are numerous things that can be done with the dashboard LED's. All I can say is "wait and see". I think I truly need to get before and after pictures, although I started a little late.

The cat. Our little angel. The one who is home all day leaving us fresh vomit to remind us we are needed (to clean it up). We left the Saturday before Christmas to head to New Orleans. We returned on New Years Eve. You would think we had evacuated for Katrina again. Or at least she acts like we expected her too when we got back from evacuating. In all honestly she stayed hidden for days, but when we returned from New Orleans, it was a whole different story. She has been fighting for attention since we walked in the door. Chasing us in the dark and attacking our feet. Moewing NON STOP! If you even catch a glimpse of her out of the corner of your eye she strikes some precious pose and "yells" at you. It's like she's 2 years old again and extremely playful. Apparently we were missed.

Okay then, on that note, this is what you get...

4 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I wonder if the kitty would be nice to H2 now? Nahh, probably not.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

No one tells me anything :(
Didn't know you're a blogger now! Yay - now everyone can experience the humor I know and love!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!! "Chia"!! Bra!!

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you!!!Thats your ass!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home